Touched by an Alien - Gini Koch This book in completely over the top. It's goes way over board, but it's hilarious. It's almost like a comic book. Everything is totally unrealistic, but hilarious. The romance is also unrealistic, like everything else, but the sex scenes are hot. I should have hated it, however it is so much fun and so funny that you can't help enjoying it (if you can overcome the ridiculousness).

It resembles Men in Black a lot, but the book makes fun of this fact constantly. It doesn't take itself seriously and neither should you. Just enjoy the ride.

There some scenes that had me laughing so hard I almost had tears running down my eyes. One specifically involving a lot of alien monster and an ipod was worth the price of admission by itself. The music discussion in the heat of battle was priceless, but I don't want to spoil you for it, so I'll shut up.

Go read this book if you want to laugh your ass off and need some light reading, but please note the you'll need a huge dose of suspension of disbelief to enjoy it properly. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I was going to give it 3 stars, but I think the LOL factor is too high for only 3, so I'm giving it 4 for now, generously.