Easy - Tammara Webber It started a little slow for me, but I was soon swept up in the story. It was surprisingly beautiful and insightful. I think this was one of the best romances I ever read because it felt so real. I don't have words to describe how wonderful reading this book was or how much it touched me, even as I write this there are tears leaking out of my eyes. Not because it was sad, but because it was so startling beautiful it hurts.

I think the subject matter was handled perfectly, even if I disagreed with some of the heroines actions. It was such a classy book. It had real female friendships and girl power done is a very different and subtle way. I'm awed at how the author managed to sneak so much meaning into the novel. I'm not sure I'm expressing myself well here, but this book really touched me, deep in my heart. Lucas was such an incredible hero, but human with flaws and secrets and pain. I want to hug him and ask him to marry me at the same time. Jackie was a great heroine too, as flawed as her hero but all the better for it.

I want to thank Tammara Webber for this experience, for the hours that I spent in her world and for all the deep buried feelings inside myself that resurfaced while reading this. I'm going to hunt down any other work of hers, because after this I trust her implicitly. So thank Tammara for making me feel human again, for making me believe love really exits, even if I haven't felt it in a long while. It's weird that a fictional story was capable of reminding me to believe in love once again. So thank you again for that.